Essay Contests are on the Rise, and TrustEssays Wants You “In”!
Are you a budding writer?
Have you always wanted to share your writing with judges who actually might award you a prize? Scholarship essay contests 2015 possibilities are almost over (it is December, after all), but there are still a few for which you might make the deadline!
Choose the paper you need
Put as much detailed instructions as you can
The most appropriate writer is assigned
Download the completed paper
TrustEssays.com Has Gotten into the Act!
We want your participation in our essay contest, and here’s what’s at stake for you:
- You’ll compete for a cash prize (always good)!
- You can add the accomplishment to your resume and to a current or future writing portfolio
- You may be in line for freelance writing gigs – blogs, writing, editing, etc.
- Your winning essay will be published on our blog and plastered all over social media sights – great exposure for you!
- Your friends and family will surely be proud of you!
Now for the Details
Timeline: Entries will be received between from Dec. 18, 2015 – March 25, 2016
Entry Fee: None
Submission Procedure: Via email – firstname.lastname@example.org – “Essay Writing Contest” must be in subject line
- 1st = $500
- 2nd = $250
- 3rd = $150
Winner Announcements: no later than March 31, 2016, by personal email and on our blog.
Submission Guidelines (no exceptions)
- 800 words minimum
- English language only
- Essay must have a cover page including the title, your name, and your contact information
- Essay must be plagiarism-free (we will check) and cannot have been published anywhere before
- Copyright will belong to contest organizers
- Entry submission means you agree to our terms and conditions, and further agree that the decisions of the judges are final
Ready to Start?
Choose One of the Following Topics
- What Makes You Happy?
- What is the First thing that comes to Mind When You See the Word “Future?”
- Who Inspires you the Most?
- The unexpected Lessons Learned in the Last 3 Years
Note: These are not titles – they are prompts!
The Judges and Criteria
Judges will from among our professional writing and editing staff. All essays will be judged according to the following:
- Structure, Style, Syntax
- Compelling Content
Looking for more Essay writing contests? Check out our recent post: Ultimate List of Writing Contests!
free plagiarism report
24/7/365 customer support
free unlimited revisions
A Final Word
Finding an essay contest is easy; finding one that suits you will mean you have to be a bit selective.
Essay writing contests usually have specific purposes, so check carefully. Some are only for poetry; others want non-fiction, or short stories. Always check genre carefully. One student essay contest I recently found wanted science fiction only!
Next check age level requirements.
Essay contests for adults mean just that – you can’t be a 16-yr. old high school kid. And essay contests for high school students mean just that – don’t enter if you are in college! (There are, by the way, plenty of essay contests for college students, so don’t feel slighted).
Most people enter essay contests for money, but a really big perk is the chance to be published! And don’t overlook the fact that you can put your “win” on a resume – impressive!
So, you love to write; you have a chance to win $500; you may be looking at future gigs and something credible on your resume; Get going on TrustEssays Writing contest!