The Perfect CV – It is Possible!
If you have been asked to submit a CV in application for a position, you must first understand that such a document is nothing like a resume. You must discard any thought of the structure of a resume. If you have created resumes in the past, you know that they are 1-2 page documents, briefly outlining your educational background and your professional work experience. The use of bullet points and action verbs recount all of the task responsibilities you have assumed, the successes you have had, and your specific strengths.
The CV is a much lengthier document that relies on brilliant prose paragraphs to fully describe all that you have done and accomplished in your educational and professional careers. In all likelihood, you are submitting a CV for a position in higher education, in government, in research, or in certain other non-profit organizations. Employers in these organizations want to read a thorough and detailed scholarly piece that discusses your entire background and accomplishments.
There are a few similarities between the resume and the CV. For example, your professional experience will be chronologically treated, and your degrees/institutions will certainly be listed. You will need to account for any periods of employment gaps, and you will need to focus on specific accomplishments. From there, however, the similarities
Get a Perfect CV from TrustEssays.com
A CV must be structurally perfect and must reflect a highly educated individual with stellar written communication skills. You do not want to risk having superfluous content, poorly structured sentences, and less-than-superior vocabulary. If you want that perfect CV, then you will want to contact us immediately for a consultation with one of our highly experienced CV creators. The process for doing so is quite simple:
- Access the order form on our site, and complete it as fully as possible
- Give us an hour or so to locate a CV writer in your specific career area
- You will be provided a personal account page, so that you may communicate directly with your writer, upload any and all information about yourself (previous resumes and CV’s would be great).
- Check your account page regularly for communication from your writer.
- Receive a draft for your review and comment
- Ask for any revisions you wish
- Approve the final draft, and move forward with your job search.
Note as well that we are very adept at meeting tight deadlines, and, should you need your CV quite quickly, we can accommodate any deadline you present.
Don’t languish out there with a mediocre CV that will not get the results you want. Let us take care of this for you! We have a solid history of success and results for our clients!